Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Cross Canada Hop featuring Circus Alphabet & CTMH's Cricut Artbooking


Welcome to our July Blog Hop featuring creations.  To purchase any of the items seen in our blog hop today, contact your local consultant to place an order.

If you have just hopped onto my blog,welcome.  If you came from Deanne's Blog you're in the right place.

I showcased the cover of this mini on the  July SOTM Blog Hop, since then I have tweaked it a bit to make it easier to put together.  So some of my sneak peaks might not be exactly as shown below.

Basic supplies for this project
Skyark paper, Kraft Cardstock & CTMH's Artbooking Cricut Cartridge
and June Stamp of the Month and one stamp soon to be released.

Before I begin with page by page details, here is an overview of the base pages
 before I started adding stuff to them.

All of the pages were
cut at 5 1/2"  from the artbooking cartridge
except for
"A" is matted on 5 x 5  kraft cardstock ( I did this to give it a bit more stability as a cover and to make the covers a bit bigger than the pages of the album.)

"F"  (4 1/4"  x 5" sweet leaf cardstock with
      corners trimmed off)

"I" (6x6 kraft cardstock)

Note:I used the holes in the other pages as a guide




The beauty of the Artbooking cartridge is that you can
 pick an album,
 pick a size I chose 5 12"
 (the suggested cutting size for this was 7", I wanted something a bit smaller)
pick some paper and start cutting.
Then, when you have all the pieces cut out
 you can put them together anyway you like.
AND they will fit.
Below is a picture of the pages from the Artbooking Cricut Cartridge that I used to make this album

Pages & accents  cut @ 5 1/2" unless otherwise noted


Now on with the album
cover (A)

Inside cover (A)

Page 1 (B)

Page 2 (B)

Page 3 (G) 
I know, it's not in order

Page 4 (G)

Page 5 (D) 

Page 6 (D) 
sorry, bit of a typo on the photo mat...it should be 3x4
I know it's a mirror image of page 5, 
that's the only way I could make the umbrella work



Page 7 (C)

Page 8 (C)





Page 9 (F)


Page 10 (F)


Page 11 (E)


Page 12 (E)


 Page 13 (H)


Page 14 (H)
"my sun shine" (p. 67 artbooking) 7"



Page 15 (H)
"endless summer"(p. 67 artbooking) 7"
Back Cover (H)
striped 1 x 3 1/2      lagoon 1/2 x 3 1/2
flower # 7    @ 1 3/4" sweet leaf (AP p. 39)
flower # 7    @ 1 1/2 patterned (AP p. 39)
leaves 1 1/4 sweet leaf (p. 62 AP)

one last look at the completed album





Hope you enjoyed this little summer album.  Actually one of the first projects I have made using the Artbooking Cartridge that I made using ONLY two pages (well except for a couple extra's I threw in)

Now, on to Deanne Blog to see what she has created.

This album available as a kit,  pre-cut and ready to assemble $20 (S&H extra)
 Send me a message via my contact box on the side.

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment. I love to hear what you think.

a

8 comments:

  1. Great job, love all the instructions

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work on the directions. Lots of work on this. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for all the directions and measurements! Great album!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work, love how you really put the details in this, and gave the viewers instructions. Great album.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it! great directions. have a ?...on p 5 & 6, it looks like the brown is 1/4 in larger than the white photo mat. should the brown be 3x4? or the pic 1 3/4 x 2 3/4? TX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cindie, your right. The kraft cardstock is 3x4 not 2x3. Thanks for catching that, I put a note in the post below the picture

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann