Saturday, July 5, 2014

Just a TAD Crafty

You may have noticed, the NEW name at the top of my blog.  I have decided to put myself out there, take a few risks and see if my creativity is marketable.  Over the course of the next few weeks I will be working on designing & scheduling
-- classes & workshops & kits to be offered online and in-house.

You have already had a sneak peek at my first kit
You will have two options.
1. use the July 15th blog post as a guide to re-create your own.
or
2. order the album pre-cut and ready to assemble
                                                        Pre-order yours today for only $20 (S&H extra)


And before I go
one more look at some of the pages


Thanks for stopping by.
 Please leave a comment.
 I love to hear what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann