Saturday, November 17, 2018

Days of Dec..Just for Fun

I like the Days of December Promo that Close to my Heart is offering this month.  
It's fairly simple, quick and easy.  It's also very traditional.  

Days of December

However, don't despair if you hanker for something just a little bit out of the ordinary.
CTMH also has this wonderful ...Just for Fun workshop kit 
product image
So I downloaded the instructions for the Days of December 
and then
with a little tweaking,
 a couple of extra sheets of cardstock 
and a little stamping,  and a few cricut cuts
you could make what I did.


         





the page above was inspired by Tina Law


The great thing about this mini album is that it uses a variety of pocket pages.
Pocket pages are perfect for slipping in a photo, with or without a mat.
And they make designing your pages so easy
Z3192Z3191Z3252
If you aren't into stamping and using your cricut
consider adding in the Picture my Life Holiday Style cards
12---3x4 and 12---4x6   festive cards with saying and patterns 
that work beautifully with the Just for Fun paper
X7238E
Hope you enjoyed this mini album
and I hope it inspires you



Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment. I love to hear what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann