Thursday, October 2, 2014

Alice in Wonderland Mini Album

Yep, this is what has up taken all my time this last month,
 a surprise Un-Birthday Party for my daughter
Thank you so much to my talented niece for painting this for me 
(Inspired by pinterest--click here to see the original pin)

The Album/guest book














I filled the album with tons of tags and quotes from Alice in Wonderland.
Next step--Studio J the pictures, so I can size them to fit in the mini.

A few pic's of the Party
 The Awesome cup cake bouquet, created by a talented lady from Manville, AB

 The photo booth area with some of the guests.
 My daughter--the Queen of Hearts with her King.
Tweedledee waiting with the door knob


Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment. I love to hear what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann