Thursday, September 22, 2011

leaving on a jet plane

heading to Vancouver Friday, at 6am...CTMH Regionals. I can't wait.
I enjoy meeting fellow consultants, listening the the girls (and a couple of guys) from corp. update us on all the new products and business items.
Ironically, at I sit here thinking about leaving.
I also am thinking about how life turns out. If Brian was still alive, I would not be leaving. I would be driving the combine, or running for parts or fixing meals to take to the field. But he has been gone for 5 years. And so, my life is different now.
It has been said that when one door closes, another door opens.
And this is true. But you must make the choice to open the door,
to seize the new opportunties that life is presenting you with.

I chose to open the door, to walk down a different path. I still miss the past, but I am excited about the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann