Monday, September 26, 2011

Vancouver Regionals

WOW!! Two days, jam-packed with business tips, creative projects, good food and new friends. I absolutely love attending these events. I love the energy and friendships that are formed and rekindled. I love learning what corp has been planning and what we can soon share with the rest of you.
This year I was proud to be named #3 for sales in Studio J layouts and I was privileged to have two of my layouts showcased on screen at the event

From large

From large

From large

From large

3 comments:

  1. Very nice Terry. This is obviously something that just comes natural to you. Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, so well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! Luv ya! Excited for you! ~ your Fave niece ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann