Saturday, September 17, 2011

Motivation

It's Saturday morning and I have the weekend off. Yeah!!! I am having my morning coffee and cruising the internet, looking for inspiration. Actually, I'm avoiding starting to finish my kitchen.
The sink, that's about all I have left to install. Why am I so hesitant? I've done this before (well 15 years ago) Is it the fact that I am getting older and not as confident in my abilities?
I remember when I thought I could tackle any project (except electrial--that just scares the beejeesses out of me). I would try anything, built bookshelves, move the fridge, paint the house, drive a semi (once). Or am I just lazy this morning?
Or am I dreading giving up my extra counterspace (that I use to scrapbook on) hmmm.
I think it's a bit of everything.
So, I will be finishing my coffee, and then clearing my counters (of all my CTMH supplies) and cutting the hole.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann