Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Tuesdays Tips--the beginnings of a mini album

Over time I have created a biz-zillion mini albums (well maybe not quite, but it feels like it)
And over time I have created a few short cuts.
Here is my #1 short cut

I have created a stash of images that with a little trimming here and there
 and the addition of a few holes punched

becomes the template for 
 for any number of mini albums.

When creating an album template I start with one image
 from the artiste cartridge that has the holes punched in it
As I cut an image I write the details on it
the page, the cricut cartridge and the size (noting if it is real dial size or not)
Once I have a blank template
it is easy to improvise and be creative.

The template above became both of these albums



Now its your turn.  Get creative, think outside the box.  Who said a mini album has to be square?


Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment. I love to hear what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann