Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Wedding Invitations simple & stunning

It's getting to be that time of year again...
Love is in the air
People are tying the knot
Here are a few samples of wedding invitations I have made over the past few years.


I made this one or (should I say 80) for my daughter-in-laws' sister
We made a day of it. 
The invitation had three tags, which we ran through the printer 
one was the ceremony, one was the RSVP and the third  hotel accommodation

This was one of my first bulk orders.
My niece and I made 180 of these in one weekend

This was my latest batch.
My nephew is getting married this weekend.
And again with a little help we made 160 of these in two days.


Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment. And if you are thinking of getting married and want to make your own invitations I would be happy to consult with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann