Sunday, January 20, 2013

The Ultimate Family History Book-intro

I have been toying with the idea of creating a family history book.
One that works.
One that can easily be added to.
One that is not limited to conventional methods of publishing.

And finally,
I think I have created the perfect design.

And Close to my Heart has created the perfect paper for this.

"For Always" 

a selection of black & white patterned paper
with hints of yester-year and cocoa.
This is the perfect paper for a multitude of projects.
Below is what some of our corporate artists came up with

This paper is in the new idea book, and will be available to order Feb 1st.
I am busy working on a sample page for my history book
and will post it as soon as it is camera ready.
Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment. I love to hear what you think. And welcome any suggestions of items you would like to see me create

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann