Monday, January 28, 2013

It's not just an idea...

First of all....
 I have to tell you why the  "Close to my Heart" catalogue is an idea book
(this is my reason, although it may be corp's reason too)
Each page showcases the products and IDEA's of how you can use the product.

See the layout below
the IDEA for this came straight off of page 59 in the Spring & Summer Idea Book.
Granted. It is not exactly like the one in the book
But who cares.
That is where the IDEA came from.
My friend Misty, put this together for me.
It will be perfect for her son's pictures of all his lego creations.

 



And in case you have been waiting to order that "perfect" paper from the Fall & Winter Idea Book.
Quite waiting and order now, because in 3 days,
that Idea Book is gone.
 
Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment. I love to hear what you think. And welcome any suggestions of items you would like to see me create

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann