Monday, November 14, 2011

wonderland squash book instructions



From squash album





From squash album




cut 3 8 1/2" squares,

fold each square in half (both ways, horizontal & vertical)


From squash album




Then fold it on the diagonal--once (this will leave two corners without triangle score lines)




From squash album


Then fold the cardstock into a 4x4 square, by pushing the two triangle-scored squares inside like shown




From squash album




fold two of the squares with the chocolate on the outside, this will allow the squash album to fold in neatly...take your bone folder and go over all the edges while each 4"square is folded

(this will help the paper to remember how it should fold in)




From squash album




glue the 3 squares together like above


From squash album


you should end up with this






From squash album




I cut 4 4x4 chocolate squares and glued them on the unscored squares


From squash album


then I cut 4 3-3/4 squares of daisy white


From squash album


I cut 6 more 3-3/4 squares, stamped them and cut them in half diagonally


From squash album





From squash album




view of the inside


From squash album


to make the covers a little sturdier, I cut 2 5" square from a granola box


From squash album


I then glued the box pieces to a 6" square of the B&T paper and clipped the corners


From squash album


then I glued the edges in--like so


From squash album


And then, because it didn't look neat enough for me, I glued a 4-3/4 chocolate square over the rough edges and then glued some ribbon onto the back cover

(only glue the ribbon onto one cover, or your album won't open)


From squash album


Glue your album to your cover

(test it first to make sure it is opening the way you want it to)


From squash album




glue your front cover to the album and tie your ribbon



I appologize for the poor photo quality my computer is giving me grief tonite








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann