Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Disney Mini Album/Journal

My daughter is heading to Walt Disney World without me this year.  She's turning 21, and is going to celebrate in Disney with her friends.  But, I had to be a part of her Birthday Celebration, so I created this Mini Album/Journal for her to take with her.  I based it on her itinerary and left lots of room for her to customize it as she sees fit.

I used Close to My Heart's Everyday Album This is a 3 ring black faux  leather album (9 ⅜" × 8¼" × 1½")  that takes 6"x8" memory (page) protectors .   I created a 2 page layout for each day of her trip and then tucked a pocket page (that would hold two 4x6 pictures) between each day so she could add more photos .


My daughter is a bit of a "list" girl, so I started her album off with her top 10 
   
Then I gave her a spot to highlight the resort she will be staying at
Disney's Saratoga Springs 

Her first park is Animal Kingdom

And then Hollywood Studio's

Then the Magic Kingdom

And after that....Epcot

Sometimes, you need a break from Disney
So, she's doing one day at Universal Studios

And then a day at the beach. 
Well, sort of...Disney's Typhoon Lagoon

Then back to Disney, and another day at Epcot
Funny, when she was younger, 
she didn't want to spend too much time in this park, 
but now that she's an adult, it's a bit more appealing.

And for her last day she's doing Hollywood Studios, again

I've left page titles off of all these layouts, so she can use them as she wants.
Who knows, once she gets her pictures back, she might re-arrange the whole album.

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment. I love to hear what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann