Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Tuesday's Tip--No Plug Glue Toppers for Paper Crafting

So,  it's just a couple days before Christmas, and I am sick.
You know that icky feeling when you just don't have the energy to anything
 except watch TV or youtube.
And that's where I found this week's tip.
It's Brilliant..
Use silicone baby nipples for glue tops
I found this tip on Follow The Paper Trail

To view the video and see how easy and amazing this tip is click here

and watch the "No Plug Glue Toppers for Paper Crafting Video,



Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment. I love to hear what you think.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this awesome tip! Merry Christmas!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to try this. May have to bring baby nipples to convention to share with my team mates.

      Delete
  2. terry that is totally awesome!! I too am going to have to try it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann