Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Tuesday's Tips--nothing lasts forever.

I love Close to my Heart, the products, the company, their sense of style, the list is endless.
However, nothing lasts forever, and that is true for many items in our Seasonal Expressions 1.

Here are a few of the items that are only available until March 31, 2015.  So contact myself or your local consultant to order your favorite items before it is too late.

    
Stuck on You Puffies  Z3037        and     Junebug Puffies   Z3038

As well as one of my favorite paper packs            and Card Kts

                  

Hopscotch Paper Packet                  WOTG Heartstrings Cardmaking Kit

    Item Number: X7194B                                               Item Number: G1090

Remember any item in the Seasonal Expressions that has a little clock symbol by it,
is only available for six more days


Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment. I love to hear what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann