Monday, July 2, 2012

A little Tweet Card & HAS Swap

This was my card for the June HAS Swap
And I found it extremely challanging
because
these were the guidelines.

-Must have minimum 8 layers stacked
-Do not use patterned paper
-Do not use any neutral cardstock (except for base)
-Do not use non paper embellishments such as ribbon; brads; twine or hemp
-Do not use stamp sets with “Border” or “Background” in their name
-Use at least 6 different stamped images
-Create paper embellishment that can count for at least and is 2 layers
-Card must be at least 4 ¼ x 5 ½
 

I also added a bit of extra stress to myself by making sure I used the June stamp of the month
now here is how I meet each of the guidelines

-Must have minimum 8 layers stacked --this was the one thing that really stressed me out.



  I decided to make a criss-cross card
  with a little bird sitting on a flower













-Do not use patterned paper --okay, I used multiple stamped images to create my own B & T paper
-Do not use any neutral cardstock (except for base) --used buttercup, creme brulee & sweet leaf
-Do not use non paper embellishments such as ribbon; brads; twine or hemp --as you can see--I used  only paper
-Do not use stamp sets with “Border” or “Background” in their name--used the Stamp of the Month
-Use at least 6 different stamped images --I used a ton of stamped images --the bird, the flowers on the paper ribbon, the circles in background, the sentiment
-Create paper embellishment that can count for at least and is 2 layers--see the flower, bird & paper ribbon
-Card must be at least 4 ¼ x 5 ½ --card is 4 1/4 x 5 1/2

This was a lot of fun---challenging, but fun
here is list of the ladies in the
Humble Artist Swap (HAS)
why don't you visit them and see what they have created.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann