Thursday, July 19, 2012

Just Bare with me...

only a couple more days and our town's Centennial Celebration will be over
and I will have the time and energy to be creative again...
One of the perks of being a consultant,
is that I am able to pre-order samples of the NEW products,
so I can create some awe-inspiring artwork for you to be tempted by.
So keep checking back...and in a few more days and I will be unveiling some NEW ART
but for now
Here's a look at something old.



  
These are all pages from a mini I made using the Cruisin' paper
(the Cruisin' paper is not in the NEW IDEA BOOK)

Just a little reminder, July is going, going, going, gone month...so stock up on your summer time favorite while you still can Click on my shopping link at the side to order now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann