Saturday, May 5, 2012

project life pt#4

After I made my "life box"

and cut all the pocket inserts
I thought...I wish I had some dividers
     or file folders to keep things organized inside my little box
so, this is how I made some



 One for blank journaling inserts
and use one to put your pictures & completed journaling inserts in
until you are ready to transfer them to your "life book"
 As you can see,
I need to develop some pictures
and work on my journaling
I keep my "life box" by my chair
and in the evening, when I am relaxing,
I can grab a journaling card
and jot down some of the memories from the day.
Then I can stick my journal card back in the box
 until I have time to put it in my "life book"
hmmmm.....this might actually work

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann