Sunday, April 1, 2012

Envelope Album pt 1--an overview

I have become a mini album addict.
I love creating a project that is "event specific"
Like this little envelope album. 
I think it would make a very nice graduation or birthday gift.
And over the next few days I will walk you through how you can make one of your own.

But for Today....
just a quick peak at the finished project.


the album consist of 5 envelopes with 3--pull-out pages and 2 mini booklets
Although you could add more pages if needed.
Another view of the album open.

This is the first page/envelope
 I make the pull-out pages 6" high and 5" wide

Here's a close up of one side of the first page.
And now I need to go back to croping & editing the rest of the photos.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're an addict... because I LOVE seeing all your cute creations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann