Friday, November 11, 2011

Stamp organization

A veiwer asked  "Are thoses all your stamps and how do you organize them?"
Well, yes, those are all my stamps,
I have a few more that I haven't used yet
and these I will sell if someone wants them before I get around to using them.
As to organizing...I bought CD towers from Ikea (about $40) and flipped two of them on their sides,
I then divided the stamps by occassion and style e.g. boy, girl, winter, romantic, funky, birthday, etc..
I find this works for me.
And because the stamps are loosely organized into catagories,
I don't have to spend a lot of time making sure I get them back in the right spot.
  I just need to be close.
I have also organized the catagories.  e.g.  spring, then summer, then fall, then winter, then Chirstmas.
Hope this helpful if you are trying to organize your stamps.

p.s I also have a couple of  my arcrylix organizers that I use for when I travel, or If  I want to keep a bunch of stamps handy on my big table.
<><><> 
From October 31, 2011


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann