Monday, January 23, 2017

Renovations--demo

Last week, the renovation was just an idea (click here to read).  This week, there is a little more mess, and dust...
January 18th, the upper cupboards have left the building
     

January 19th, most of the bottom cupboards, followed suit.

January 21st, all my cupboards are gone. At the far end of my kitchen, my fridge, stove and dishwasher are all that will be staying.   The laminate has been ripped up and we are ready to install the new flooring next week.  Well, truth be told, my brother  and nephew are doing most of the work for me.  Thank God for Family.

 

Looking kinda empty from this angle, am not showing you my living room where I have stashed all my stuff from my cupboards.


Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment. I love to hear what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann