Sunday, January 8, 2017

I'm Back....almost

If you have enjoyed my posts, my creative endeavors, and my somewhat unusual sense of humor and have been wondering if I dropped off the face of the earth.
The answer is no.

However, I did bite off a big piece of reality, and realized that I could not do it all at once.  So, my home (the place where I sleep and sometimes eat) was put on hold.  My Scrapbooking, also had to be put on hold while I worked to renovate my store and got a real life lesson in entrepreneurship...it takes a lot of work and time.  But it is worth it.

Here are a few pics of some of the shop, 
my Christmas Mice and Adorable Kids and Grandkids (I now have two more)
 

As you can see, it is coming together downstairs,
 so let me invite you to tag along as I tackle my home (upstairs)
          
10 am    As you can see, it needs some work.


12 noon   Almost all cleared.  Lunch time.
And time to think about paint colors....!!!!

Pretty sure, I'm going with teal
I loved it in my old craft garage , however that was a literally a garage, a huge space with lots of natural light, and it wasn't apart of my living room, like this space will be.
 
 So, I'm thinking, lighter,
than above....Now back to work.

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment. I love to hear what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann