Sunday, December 13, 2015

There is only 24 hours in a day,

This has become my life.  Since I have purchased the flower shop in Three Hills Alberta, I have been so busy getting organized and creating floral arrangements that sadly, I have had no time for CTMH.
I feel so like those people who would stop and say, 
"Oh, I wish I had time to do that" 
and I would think "Oh, just make time"
and now I understand.
Sometimes priorities change
sometimes there is no more time
However, sometime won't last forever and when I get accustomed to this new twist in my life I will have time for creating cards and scrapbook pages.  Until then.  Merry Grinchmas!




Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment. I love to hear what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann