Thursday, January 31, 2013

February-CTMH- Stamp of the Month Blog Hop

Welcome to my take on this month's SOTM
If you were just at PAM"S Heart Art you are on the right track.
 I love this month's stamp of the month

2_13_SOM_image
....It really lends itself to so many scrapbook layouts.
To create the layout below
I used barn red cardstock and two of the new paper packs,
Buzz and Bumble (X7164B)
and Surf's Up (X7168B)
a little burlap ribbon,
some cocoa ink around the edges and Voila!
I mights add a couple of wooden "bees" when they arrive.






Next stop on the hop.... Priscilla Paperie

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment. I love to hear what you think. And welcome any suggestions of items you would like to see me create

7 comments:

  1. Terry, Love your layout! I have to ask what you are using to hold it up? I am always on the lookout for a "creative" (inexpensive) way to hold up my LO's during a workshop! TIA
    Kelley

    pbalzola@centurytel.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kelly, I took 2 wire shelves and clipped them together with a couple of tie downs and then because I didn't want them to "s p r e a d" out to far. I used some packing tape as a side "brace" It's weird, but it works

      Delete
  2. Great job! I'm loving that paper line more and more:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout!! Can't wait to get my stamp set:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann