Friday, October 31, 2014

It's the little things...CTMH Blog Hop

Welcome to the CTMH November SOTM Blog Hop.
If you just came from TweetScraps, you are on the right track,
If not, don't worry as this is a circular hop and you will be able to see Morgan's  at the end of the hop.

Below is the Stamp of the Month (SOTM) and it is available only for the Month of November.
There are two ways to get your very own set.  Purchase it outright at the full retail cost or place a qualifying order and receive it for $5.  Available through CTMH Consultants in  Canada, USA, Australia & New Zealand. To purchase through me click here (will open in a new window)

This is a darling little set.
And
I have seen some awesome artwork with this set,
However,
I was stumped on how to use it.
I don't own any good markers--yet, and this set seemed to lend itself to that kind of stamping.
I tried a few designs, but trashed them.  And then thought...why don't I just flip through one of Close to my Hearts' cricut Cartridges, and  BINGO!
That's where I found the inspiration for the card below.

I cut the "card" out of black cardstock.  



Then pulled out the Scaredy Cat paper pack and in minutes I had created this card.  I stamped the sentiment on a banner and then added a few random leaves.  Quick & Simple.
Hope you like it.
Now off to Carol-Anne's Blog to see what she has created


Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment. I love to hear what you think.

7 comments:

  1. Great job, I love the black contrast to this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever. I would have never thought about stamping on this pattern. It creates a nice border.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice card. I like the way the green shows up on the Scaredy Cat paper it really complements.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the way you backed the Thanks cut to make it pop more! You took Scaredy Cat and made it look totally non-Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great use of the stamp set and paper! Super creative and original!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the mix of colours and patterns together!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann