Saturday, July 21, 2018

My Creative Consultant Showcase items at the 2018 CTMH Convention--part 1

This was my first time showcasing my creations.  I made some recently and some were items that I had created in the past.

My Cupcake Album was a huge hit.  More pictures can be found HERE
This was made with retired paper.  
I will be making a NEW one for this Christmas with our NEW Christmas Paper. 
Available in September. 


My Central Park Mini is made with the Central Park Paper available until the end of August.
More pictures can be viewed HERE



This is my favorite
Made with the THIS IS ME cut above kit
a little extra cardstock and B&T paper
a little bit of stamping and cricut cuts and voila
You can view the whole album HERE

I have a few more items to share
so please check back..  I hope to have them posted by the end of July.


Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment. I love to hear what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann