Monday, April 30, 2018

Post Card Perfect Mini Album--May Promo--my way

Those of you who have followed my work in the past, may have thought I dropped off the face of the earth, actually, life got in the way of creativity, but I think I'm back.  Inspired by the SE2 Launch and the request from Nancy Klein for some items for the Operation Smile Silent Auction and the up coming Postcard Perfect Promo, I looked through my (keep me in active status) stash, and yes! I had purchased a CC5185 bundle. (This gave me cardstock, patterned paper and a cut above layout kit, enough to create a mini album with)  I added a few sheets of basic cardstock, and some Z3354 (Inspire) complements.  Although if I would have had time, I would have ordered the Z3355 (Happy Moments) complements as I think they would have worked better.
I decided to use one of our old mini albums (same size as the Z9996 Everyday Albums) because I had one, and it's the perfect size for a project/gift.
I can't give you any directions other than the notes on these photos cause someone else has the album now, and I was in a rush to make it.  It took me about 7hrs from start to finish, with no guidelines.  The only tools I used were adhesive, paper trimmer, scissors, corner rounder, hole punch and thumb notch punch that we used to carry.


















Although this promotion is over, you can still purchase the paper pack while quantities last.


Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment. I love to hear what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann