Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Just a TAD Crafty has diversified...

Which will explain my lack of posts lately.

Look for a NEW tab (Shirley's) at the top of the page in the next couple of weeks.
I have purchased a flower/coffee/gift shop, "Shirley's Flowers and Friends"
and have been busy listing my my house, packing for convention and taking care of a million little details that are required to start a business.

Here's what I can share with you  today.

my new sign


what the business looks like now
I have a million and one ideas on how to transform this place.
It's nice as it is, but not exactly my style.
Stay tuned in the coming weeks as I update you on my progress.

I will still be a Close to my Heart Consultant.
However, I will not be selling CTMH product in my store.
You can still order from me online or by shooting me an email or text.

I will have posters in my store showcasing my upcoming classes and workshops.

And if you're ever in the area, stop in for a coffee, bit of fudge or just check out the place.
507 Main Street.    Three Hills, AB, Canada 


Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment. I love to hear what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann