Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Tuesday's Tip-Victorian Flair

I was asked to create a Victorian/Vintage Christmas Mini Album for a co-worker.
Which leads me to this week's tip
Sometimes you need to add more.
Below is my album--first attempt


My take on Victorian involved
*  Dessert Sand ink to distress all the edges
*  Images stamped off the corner of most pages
*  Paper ribbons
*  Gold polka dot washi tape
*  Dessert Sand Cardstock 
*  Retired Pear & Partridge paper
  




Now I think it turned out pretty nice, but not really
 Victorian
so I added more stuff
and more stuff and now, I think it's leaning toward Victorian.
see below



So this week's tip...to achieve a Victorian Flair, dig out bits and pieces of lace, buttons & add layers to your layout.  

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment. I love to hear what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann