Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Tuesday's Tips--paper clip banners

Oh my, oh my.
 Ever see something that just sets you back to far that you're amazed you hadn't thought of it?

That was the case with these paper clip flag/banners
 that I saw on Katy's Blog 
(click on her name to visit her blog)

They were sooo....cute, and I thought, I can make some of these
And I did.
Here's my first one

I bought the largest paper clips I could find.
Cut a 1 1/2" x 2" rectangle
out of New England Ivy Cardstock
scored it at 1 1/2"
Added some washi tape
a cricut cut snowflake
a bit of bling
And I was done.
Super simple.
Now to create a project to use this on.





 And that's my tip for this week.
Buy Paper Clips
Keep your eyes open
 and Think outside the box.
Who new that a paper clip could add so much to a card or layout?


Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment. I love to hear what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann