Thursday, April 17, 2014

Wedding Invites.


In today`s world of digital this and digital that.  I am finding more and more brides leaning toward creating their own invitations.
I am designing invites for two girls right now.  Here are a few of the samples I gave them to look at.


The best part about creating your own invitations is that you can tweak them and make them completely yours.
Contact me for a one on one invite consultation.
If you live across the Country, no worries.  I can email you pictures of some of my samples and once you have decided on a theme, I can send you some actual samples along with a prices and a supply list.  
(there will be a small charge for shipping & handling)
Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment. I love to hear what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann