Wednesday, August 29, 2012

MIA

I know I have been missing in action, this last little while.
But I am busy creating a few things for the Edmonton Regionals (Sept 7th & 8th)
However, I will give you a couple of clues
I am using
this paper pack....
X7162B   Pear & Partridge
check back tommorrow and I will post a close up of a portion of one of my creations.
In fact I will drop a new clue on to the blog every day from now until Sept 5th.
Wonder if you can solve the mystery??
What am I creating??



99% of all my creations use Close to my Heart products. Like what you see and want to re-create it....Click on my shopping site (in the sidebar) to order your supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann