Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Country Sketch #1

So, I'm trying something new, something you can do to.
Challenges seem to be all the rave so, I challenge you to play along with me.
Every two weeks I will post a new country sketch (so called because I live in the country)
The rules are simple.

  1. Please add a DIRECT link to your blog  post when adding your card to the linky below.
  2. Please include our sketch and a link back to this post (not just blog on your post.
  3. Feel free to combine this sketch with up to 3 other challenges
  4. Stop back & vote on your favorite--voting opens one week after the challenge begins
  5. Enter as often as you wish. 
  6. Smile and have fun!!


The winner will be posted on my blog after the voting closes.






Just a little reminder, July is going, going, going, gone month...so stock up on your summer time favorite while you still can Click on my shopping link at the side to order now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann