Sunday, June 3, 2012

June SOTM and 1st attempt at HAS

Okay,
here's the card I am NOT exchanging in the HAS (Humble Artists Swap)
It was my first attempt at getting all the bases covered, but it doesn't really sing to me.
So,
I will share it with all of you
and ask for your feedback.


 I took this shot so you could see how I lined up the green cardstock
before I added the other layers.






place the large bird so that when the card is "closed"
 he is looking at the little bird

I am going to play around with challenge for a while
if you want to join me in going crazy
here are a couple of guidelines
NO patterned paper
Minimum of 8 layers
Use only paper--no ribbon or twine or other stuff
and use 6 stamped images (minimum)
Check back in the middle of June to see what I actually exchanged.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann