Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Dotty meets journaling spots & 10 things pt#2

In part #1 I showed you the mini and how  to cut everything for the front cover
now please,
don't follow my example and assemble the cover.
It is much easier to do this at the end.

So, on with the show
Here is how to make the actual album
 cut a piece of grey cardstock 6" x 9" and score as shown above


 Adhere ribbon to both covers as shown

 I added some tacky tape (in red) to make sure the album stuck together
I cut 2 pieces of grey cardstock (4 3/4 x 6 1/4) and
 glued them to the inside of both covers (see below)
If you want to embellish or stamp on the inside of the covers
do it before you glue it down.
It will be much, much easier.
 I used a combination of journaling spot & cardstock (2 1/4 x 4 1/4)
for the pages.



 A couple of view of the finished album

for a complete list of supplies used visit part 1
click here ( to open part 1 in a new window)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann