Thursday, February 2, 2012

Women's Weekend to End Cancer

A couple of our local girls lost their sister to breast cancer, and started an annual craft weekend, with the proceeds going to "Women's Cancer"
I will be attending this event (March 2 & 3)
And I will be hosting a "CTMH book party"
I will be donating a portion of my commission off of this party to help the cause.
If you would like to help out, and have your order part of this party
please email (  terryanndiack@gmail.com ) me directly (or phone 403-443-2043)
Last day to order will be Feb 14th.
Local orders will be available for pick-up
at the Trochu Community Center --March 2 & 3
Out of town orders will be shipped directly to you.
Thank you for your support

Please note this is only available to Canadians, sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann