Saturday, September 3, 2011

Sept 7

Working like a mad woman on samples for Wednesday, Sept. 7th. Come discover what is new with CTMH. Not into scrapbooking, but would love to delete all those pictures off of your computer and put them into an expandable memory book? Well, I can help you. (with a little help from CTMH & Studio J)



Or would you like to own a one of a kind advent calendar?



Or send hand-made cards?



Or create a family recipe book?



I'm working on samples of all of these products just for you.



I will be posting pictures as the samples are created.



So stay tuned.



Well, just about done my coffee. Time to crank up the Chistmas tunes and get creative

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann