Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy

As sometimes happens, life becomes chaotic and completely disorganized.
Which is where I am right now. So I thought to put pen to paper and hopefully regroup and prioritize my next few days.

Tiff's Birthday party--Nov 11
things to do--make invites--today
confirm attendance of girls
confirm second driver

Centennial Celebration--presentation to Town Monday Nov 14
1pm today--meeting to prepare presentation
before then--set up office area a bit

Chateau Christmas Market--Nov 12--1-5pm
need to organize items to bring

Hostess Club--Nov 9--7-9pm
need to prepare sample of next month's project
need to prepare mini make'n take for that night

Work--right forgot I work Thurs--Nov 10

Well that's about it, not much, just a half a dozen different things that need to be accomplished at a half a dozen different places. So I guess my first priority is to head to the Centennial Headquarters and start preparing for the meeting that is too take place in the next hour.

I will update my progress as I have time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann