Monday, May 14, 2012

All Sorts/Dotty Mini pg1

Page 1 has a flip-up/pocket


below are the cutting dimensions
for the rest of the pocket/page


Another thing I like to do when I start a project like this
 is to cut muliples of certain images on my cricut
I cut a few of the #8 flowers (p 50)  at 1 3/4" and some branches at 2"
 (all from the exclusive Close to my Heart, Art Philosophy cartridge)



Okay,  you probably notice that the flowers have a dotted backing,
but I didn't have those pieces on the cutting dimension photo.
Well, when I started to put the page together,
I didn't like the way the flowers looked as just a silouette
 so I cut out some flowers out of the lagoon dotted paper


I matted the patterned strip onto the green and then on to the black.
Here I just used the silouette flower, and then added a pearl in the center.
and that is the end of page 1.

1 comment:

  1. Love the cleverness of the little popped pocket! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann