Monday, May 14, 2012

All Sorts/Dotty Mini pg1

Page 1 has a flip-up/pocket


below are the cutting dimensions
for the rest of the pocket/page


Another thing I like to do when I start a project like this
 is to cut muliples of certain images on my cricut
I cut a few of the #8 flowers (p 50)  at 1 3/4" and some branches at 2"
 (all from the exclusive Close to my Heart, Art Philosophy cartridge)



Okay,  you probably notice that the flowers have a dotted backing,
but I didn't have those pieces on the cutting dimension photo.
Well, when I started to put the page together,
I didn't like the way the flowers looked as just a silouette
 so I cut out some flowers out of the lagoon dotted paper


I matted the patterned strip onto the green and then on to the black.
Here I just used the silouette flower, and then added a pearl in the center.
and that is the end of page 1.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann