Saturday, July 18, 2015

CTMH Convention was a blast!!

WOW!!!
That's all I can say.
This is one event that I love attending.
Close to my Heart always has awesome new products to unveil.
And this year was no exception.

I broke the mold this time and took my daughter and her boyfriend with me.
They spend their days and nights in the Park 
and I spent it with my CTMH sisters (and a couple of brothers)

Here's a few pic's





Sorry, no pictures of the awesome new products waiting in the wings.
Think of it as an early Christmas.  You wouldn't want me to spoil the surprise would you??

The New IDEA Book will be available Sept 1st.
However, You will get a sneak peak of some of the new product in August.
CTMH is releasing one NEW Paper Pack 
and co-ordinating accessories to the general public a month early. 
 That's right you will be able to order "Zoe" on August 1st.
Hopefully, I will have had time to create with this awesome pack before then.

Okay, here's a quick look at some of the fun from Convention.
If you would like to get in on the fun.
Join my team.  (Click here)



Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment. I love to hear what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann