Monday, March 9, 2015

Tuesday's Tip--Studio J for those times when your favorite paper is discontinued.


I love traditional scrapbooking,  being able to cut and stamp and color and glue.
But sometimes, the paper I want has been discontinued.
Actually, this happens quite a lot.  Close to my Heart is always coming up with Fresh and Exciting Paper packs, that I love.  But as in most things in life, they are only available for a limited time.
So what to do when the pack you want is gone?
Head to Studio J and check out the number of kits still available

Here are a few of the kits available on Studio J

I am heading to Disneyland in July and will for sure be using the Giggles & Grins collection.
I used that collection when my daughter and I took a Disney Cruise
and it had the perfect "Disney" flair.





Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment. I love to hear what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann