Thursday, March 12, 2015

2015 garage/studio makeover

Spring fever, affects people in different ways.
For me, it's cleaning, I have this all encompassing need to clean every little nook and cranny, unfortunately, this usually transforms into a complete re-arranging/organizing/painting marathon.
Hence, when I decided to Spring Clean my garage/studio, my 2 day clean is now on week two.
Which also means I'm not scrapbooking.
So here's a look at what I started with





So those are the before pictures.  
My studio is 22' x 34' and has 10' ceiling, a sleeping loft and a washroom, plus a wee bit of actual garage/storage stuff.
So this is quite a huge project.
As I am continuing to find out







Now here a peak at my progress (?)


My Goal is to have this finished this weekend, so I can get back to crafting.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann