Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Tuesday's Tip--How to create the perfect "Baby's 1st Year" Album

I am in the position of being a soon to be--granny to two.
And since I am a TAD Crafty,  I wanted to make each of my daughter-in-laws' a Baby's 1st Album.
My dilemma, I wanted an album that was fairly easy to duplicate, without duplicating it.
If that makes any sense to you.

This is what I came up with
I decided to create a page-a-month album
with a 2 pockets.
 I kept all the pages the same...only changing out the "month"
 To add a touch of the "special"to the tags I made for the side pockets 
I used the Artbooking Cricut Cartridge to make them "camera's"
 I used the PML cards as tags throughout the album
This way the new mom could add the items she thought was important
and could move the tags to which ever month she wanted.
 I used 2 1/2" binder rings to hold it all together 
and added a few beads & a bit of ribbon to the rings to dress it up a bit.

I made this album in neutral colors
so it would work for either a boy or a girl.

My next one is for a boy (so they tell me)
So I will just change out the colors a bit 
focus a bit more on blues & greens.
I should have the second one done by the beginning of November

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment. I love to hear what you think.

2 comments:

  1. Love your album and I am sure they will too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great Terry! Love the idea to use PML cards as tags. Pinning this :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann