Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Tuesday's Tip--dual purpose mats

What the heck is a "dual purpose mat" you ask.
Here let me show you.  I am working on a Christmas Mini Album (see below)


I really liked the way the word "christmas" sat on the edge of the cover page,
However, I was a little concerned that it would get trashed,
so I created a mat to put behind it.
But not just any mat, I made it a tag, so you could pull it out
& the word "christmas" would be sitting pretty on the edge of the page,
but when it was being stored on the shelf, the "mat" would protect it.


So, that's I mean by a dual purpose mat.  It mats the word and also protects it.
Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment. I love to hear what you think.

You can see more of this on the Hearts of the West Blog Hop that goes live November 1st, 2014, as it will be my featured in post.  You can then hop through our Team's blog's to see what other creative ways you can use this paper pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann