Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Tuesday's Tips

Sometime all it takes is just a little embellishment to make your card go from nice to Nice.
My first card is nice, perfectly fine.
I could have sent it out.
 However,  I wasn't really happy with it.
It looked just a bit, unfinished, so I added  a couple of triangle studs
(see bottom card)
and voila!
It looks much better.

So, that's this week's tip, a little embellishment, like adding a couple of studs, can have a big impact. 
The durable studs  I used are available through me or your local CTMH consultant.
         


Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment. I love to hear what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann