Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Tuesdays Tips... Bag it & Scrap it.

All of Close to my Heart's Paper Packs come in 12 x 12 ziplock bags.

My tip... KEEP THE BAGS
 I store my paper packs in the bags they come in.  If I need a second paper pack, I add the scraps from the fist bag to the new bag.  So I only have ONE bag of each theme.  This makes it easy to keep track of my supplies and it gives me extra bags.  Bags that I can use to keep works in progress in.  Or that I can use for kits that I make.

And my second tip for this week is
Get yourself a SCRAP BOX
I used to try and save every little scrap and then save them by color or theme and this darn near drove me mental.  So now when I am done creating a project, I put all the big scraps back in the paper pack bag and then the rest goes into my scrap box, which I donate to the elementary school.  They love it.  I also toss all my Ooops' in here as well. This is one of those win-win situations.  The school kids win because they get a box full of awesome paper scraps and I don't drive myself crazy.

Next week tip...
(sorry, no hints)


Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment. I love to hear what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann