Tuesday, September 30, 2014

October SOTM Hop

Welcome to another Close to my Heart--Stamp of the Month Blog Hop.  The beauty of a hop is that you can visit numerous blogs and see how one stamp set can be used in multiple ways.  It's easy to do.  Just click on the  name at the end of each post and you will "hop" to the next one.

If you came from Pam's awesome blog, you know how this works, if not, let your journey begin.

This month has been super crazy busy for me.  So all I have to offer is this card, which literally took me minutes to create.
Supplies
            X7184B        Z1752         Z1799       Z2195        Z2060 
             Chalk it Up        Clear Asst.              Silver               Lagoon                   3-D
             Paper Pack         Sparkles           Shimmer Trim          Ink                 Foam Tape


This month's stamp set is just in time for the holidays


Now hop over to Regina's , to see more fabulous artwork. 



Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment. I love to hear what you think.

9 comments:

  1. It's so nice to see this stamp set being used with non-holiday papers! love the colour combo, well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I feel like I've cheated this month, only doing one card. However, if you check back in a couple of days you will see what I have been busy at.

      Delete
    2. Totally not cheating!!! Me too...I prefer to stretch out the posts :)

      Delete
  2. It's fun to see Chalk It Up with the cute card of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card with the chalk it up. Great work.....can't wait to see what you have been up to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The card looks great with Chalk It Up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice card, I can't get enough of that cute bear!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann