Monday, June 2, 2014

Mini album using the Ariana paper


Sometimes, it takes a bit of trial and error before you find the "right" layout/paper combination to express your idea.
That was the case with this mini.  I was making it for my niece's 30th, and it was to be a combination guest book/trip down memory lane kinda album.

1st attempt--it's okay, but not quite what I wanted.

2nd attempt--well this is getting better, but still not quite what I had in mind.

And then I remembered I had a pack of Ariana paper ....
So this is my 3rd attempt and I love it.  And best of All, my niece loved it too.









I love sticking a PLM card in a mini.
It always adds just that little bit of the unexpected.
I used Chantilly Picture my Life cards thorughout this mini.


 on the page above I added a couple of flip flaps 
so there would be room for more pictures.  
And then I used a decorative paper clip  
to keep the flip flaps from flip flopping all over the place 



back cover.

Hope you enjoyed this glimpse of her gift.

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment. I love to hear what you think.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann