Thursday, June 12, 2014

Good Bye---Selected, Awesome Close to my Heart Products

It's true.
It's that time of year again....come August 1st there will be a brand new idea book filled with awesome NEW items, but sadly this means many items in the current book will be gone.

You can check out all the items HERE! or click on the Retiring tab at the top

I will be featuring a few that NEED these retiring products to complete over the next 6 weeks.

First up
This adorable mini I made for my niece.
It used the Ariana paper pack as the base for most of the album,
with a little Babycakes thrown in for good measure.


Check back in a few days for the next reveal.

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment. I love to hear what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann