Sunday, June 15, 2014

Fancy Fold Card-Blog Hop

Welcome to our June Blog Hop featuring Fancy Fold creations.  To purchase any of the items seen in our blog hop today, contact your local consultant to place an order.

We hope that you will take the time to leave comments on our posts, as we love to get feedback from our viewers....whether it was something that you really liked or some new technique that was used that you would like to learn how to do....by leaving us comments, we get to hear what you like, and what you want to see. Thank you… now on to our hop! 

If you have just hopped onto my blog, you can start here as this is a circular hop,  If you came from  Brandy's Blog  then you are in the right place! 

I decided to make a tri-shutter card.
I LOVE this type of card and it's pretty simple to make.
So, this is what the card looks like as you pull it out of the envelope
And this is how it looks when you open it up
 Here are a couple more views (sorry about the picture quality)

Supplies (most on the retiring list so you may want to stalk up on them NOW)

the flowers were from my stash of retired products but you could use any of the items below to add a little pizzaz to the card.

 I really hate to re-invent the wheel so I am going to give you the link 
to Our Daily Bread Design's Blog  This is one of the best tutorial's I've seen so far.


Now off to Janet's Blog and her awesome art.

 If you get lost along the way, you can head to Michelle S Blog, http://mycreationswithmichelle.blogspot.ca

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment. I love to hear what you think.

5 comments:

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann